(NOTE: This page is very similar to Meet Gina, but there are a few differences.)
I’ve been involved in some form of marketing, administrative work, writing and running my own businesses for over 25 years. Entrepreneurship runs in my blood.
During those years, I operated all aspects of running a successful beauty salon business for over 20 years, including using my writing/marketing skills for promoting the business, creating brochures, flyers and sales material.
I composed and created a short marketing eBook titled, “Authentic Connections Equal Profits: Be Real, Be Clear, or Be Lost.”
I’m a published author of six fiction novels. I have experience with formatting e-books and print books, creating book covers, uploading to various online sites, creating compelling content for social media and print publications to promote the books.
I’ve set up websites, including the layout, content and SEO. Examples: my copywriter site, a cat care site, an author site, a fun supernatural entertainment blogging site, an exercise site, a health/wellness coaching site, a beauty salon site, and a marketing site.
I’m a past Worldprofit dealer and website owner of Cyber City Promotions and Cyber City Success, offering internet marketing and website packages for small businesses. I also published an ezine for these web promotion sites.
I’ve been the Speculative Fiction Movies Examiner for St. Louis, MO – writing two articles per week and promoting the content to various social media and news sites.
I’ve completed the following AWAI (American Writers and Artists Inc.) Copywriting and Marketing Courses:
- Copywriting 2.0-Complete Course to Writing Web Copy that Convert
- B2B Copywriting Mastery Mentorship
- Writing for the Health Market
- Email Copy Made Easy
- Secrets of Writing High Performance B2B Copy
- B2B Copywriting Intensive
- How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites
- Social Media Marketing Expert
- Writing Case Studies
- Copywriting for a Cause
- Site Audits
- Working Effectively with Web Clients
- Creating Email Newsletters for Professional Firms
- Content Mastery-Content Marketing Specialist
- Choosing Your Niche
- Freelance Writing Business Success
- Internet Researcher
- Your First 10,000 Readers Course by Nick Stephenson
- Self-Publishing Formula by Mark Dawson
- The Productive Writer by Tim Grahl
- Find and Engage by Dan Blank
- How to Use Your Author Platform by Derek Murphy
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach through AFPA
- Certified Lifestyle Weight Management Specialist through NESTA
I’m a member of:
- AWAI (American Writers & Artists Institute)
- The Barefoot Writer
- An Alliance of Young Adult Authors
- AFPA (American Fitness Professionals and Associates)
- NESTA (National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association)
I am a Certified Health and Wellness Coach and a Beachbody coach. My website for this service is at WellnessActions.com.
I’ve been a Mary Kay consultant, a BeautiControl consultant, and a Juice Plus nutritional supplement representative.
Right out of high school, I worked at Cedar Creek Dental as a secretary for a few years then went to Wicks Pipe Organ Company as a secretary. During those years, I was a licensed cosmetologist on the side, until I opened my own salon… which I mentioned at the beginning of this list.
This covers every experience I can recall! The only other points I might add: I’m an avid fitness nut; I can create nutritional eating plans (husband is a diabetic); and I know an immense amount of knowledge about cats and dogs!
As far as copywriting and marketing… my experience goes way back. At age 12, I created short entertainment newsletters (with a typewriter!), copied and mailed them to a list of pen pals! I truly have been “writing” for a long time!
~~I offer a FREE 45 minute initial consultation to determine how I can help you reach your goals. Not into phone calls? No problem. Email works for me, too. I can write up a proposal and there is no obligation to buy.~~