Convince prospects to participate in or support a cause with high-impact, results-driven web copy.
>>But wait…what exactly is cause marketing? Cause marketing is the partnership between one or more businesses and nonprofits for the mutual goal to support a social or environmental cause. << (How’s that for a formal definition!)
7 Key Steps for Successful Cause Marketing:
• Clearly communicates the social benefit of the cause
• Effectively links the social benefit to your brand or business
• Makes it easy to participate
• Creates a sense of urgency for prospects, making them want to
• Invites the audience to be part of a conversation – makes them feel like they’re part of
• Find and communicate with people who already believe in your cause
• Provide social proof as to why this cause is worth supporting and
who it will benefit
Businesses who participate in well-run cause campaigns have higher profit margins. Their reputations shine. People are aware they exist – the company’s name is familiar. Plus, those businesses are doing something to make a difference in the world with the cause they support. People like to hear that.
If you’re a company ready to launch a cause campaign or resuscitate an existing campaign, let’s chat. There’s no charge to discuss your project and no obligation to buy.
If you’re a nonprofit needing attention to your cause, we’ll help find you a business partner or gladly work with an existing business. There’s no charge to discuss your project and no obligation to buy.
Here’s a little background on me…that way you’ll see what kind of person I am and what my passions are.
And now, let’s get started.